Work Party for Douglas Harbour
Saturday, October 22, 9:00 a.m.
All available are asked to attend a Work Party at Douglas Harbour at the above time. George Bailey will arrive with his backhoe at 9:30 a.m.
Work to be done:
1. Cover windows in building with plywood panels (bring cordless drills with bits & step ladders).
2. Mow lawn.
3. Dismantle and move waste pump out facility & fence (some large adjustable wrenches)
4. Winterize plumbing in washrooms and at wharf (plumbing antifreeze, compressor)
5. Disconnect and remove floating docks (pliers, a dinghy with motor).
6. Clean up debris around property (rakes)
7. Check docks for damage and needed repairs.
8. Winterize last three FYC moorings (rope, weights, dinghy, GPS).
9. Store mooring balls, pennants, race markers.
10. Move firewood to higher ground (wheel barrow, or half ton).
If all goes well, we should be finished before noon.
FYC Rear Commodore for Douglas Harbour