FYC DOUGLAS HARBOUR FACILITY
Work Party, 9:30 a.m. Saturday June 4
George Bailey will arrive with his tractor at 10 a.m. to launch our floating docks and move heavy equipment and scrape the parking lot gravel as required.
Planned tasks for the small work party required include:
- Install floating docks
- Mow grass (mower on site)
- Rake and clean up any debris from spring flood waters
- Trim bushes along entrance roadway
- Install waste pump out facility, electricity, and water supply to wharf
- Install new signs and fee collection boxes (if available).
- Search for three remaining FYC guest moorings
- Repairs to top rail of front wharf face due to damage from ice.
- Replace some rotted 2’ x 6’ on floating docks.
Tools required include portable drills and screw bits, a few shovels and garden rakes, chain saw, clipping shears, two dinghies with outboards, grapple hook with tackle. hammers, skill saw, and crow bar.
Rear Commodore, Douglas Harbour