NOTICE TO MEMBERS
Please plan to help out with the following tasks at the boat yard on May 21st, 8:30 a.m.
(It’ll take only one to two hours, depending on how many help.)
Clean-up of Yard and Your Area
- Remove all rotted wood and other debris from your boat area.
- Put your used oil and antifreeze in marked containers by a garbage can.
- Take your tarp home. If your bridle is by the shed, please remove it.
- Remove from the upper wharf area all rotted wood and other debris (from dock repairs).
- i) Weed whackers – to trim grass along the fence, inside and outside.
- ii) Pruners – to cut regrowth from stumps of trees cut behind the shed area.
iii) Lawn rakes – to clean up river debris from the lawn, etc.
- iv) Garden rakes – to rake smooth the wharf surfaces where eroded by the river.
- v) Trailer – to haul away debris.
- Attach rubber mats at the joints, using four 2” screws per mat, one side only.
- Coil the ropes used for dock installation and return to shed area.
- Remove the 2×6 (spacers for storing docks) piled at the mast trees, and stack by power pole.